As part of preparations for the Annual General Meeting to be held on 28 May 2021 as absentee voting, Acron’s Board of Directors met on 5 May 2021 and considered the following agenda items:
- On reviewing Acron’s 2020 annual financial statements (accounts)
- On recommendations for Acron’s 2020 profit and loss distribution (including paying (declaring) dividends for 2020)
- On reviewing the auditor’s reports on Acron’s 2020 statements audit
- On approving the terms and conditions for an agreement with Acron’s Registrar (Joint Stock Company Independent Registrar Company R.O.S.T.) for arranging, convening and holding a general meeting of securities holders, in particular acting as a counting commission
- On determining the Board of Directors’ position on agenda items for Acron’s Annual General Meeting and grounds for passing relevant resolutions
- On considering the draft Regulation on Acron Managing Board as amended.
- Distribute Acron’s 2020 net profit as follows: - RUB 1,216,020,000 shall be allocated to pay dividends on Acron outstanding ordinary shares
- Pay (declare) dividends on Acron outstanding ordinary shares for 2020 in cash at the rate of thirty roubles (RUB 30) per share. The Board of Directors also recommended setting a record date for persons entitled to dividends for 8 June 2021.
- RUB 4,469,524,499 shall remain undistributed
All the information to be provided to persons entitled to attend the shareholder meeting, including Board of Directors recommendations on dividend amount, will be made available on the corporate website, the Shareholder’s Personal Account on the Registrar website at https://lk.rrost.ru, and submitted to the central depositary not later than on 7 May 2021. It will also be available at the Company’s offices.