Acron Group, Russian mineral fertiliser producers, is looking to hire goal-oriented, self-motivated, active, and creative people focused on teamwork and developing their professional skills.
Acron Group was voted one of the top 100 largest Russian employers by users at the recruiting website hh.ru in 2020. In 2022, SuperJob.ru named it an attractive employer for the fourth time.
We want you to join our team!
- Stable and technology-based industry
- Leading position in the mineral fertiliser industry in terms of production growth in Russia
- Stable growth in demand for mineral fertilisers
- Russia is a global leader in the mineral fertiliser industry, producing more than 10% of the world’s mineral fertilisers
Investing in the future
- Vertical integration strategy
- Continuous modernisation of capacity and technical re-equipment
- Development and acquisition of new production facilities and infrastructure
- Automation and improvement of business processes
Strong corporate values
- Traditions of involvement in footprint regions across the generations
- Friendly team, trust-based relationship between managers and employees
- Respect for the opinions of technical experts
- Focus on safe and positive working conditions
Competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Extensive social support programme: recreation centres, health camps, spa-resort treatment, sports infrastructure, educational and leisure centres, corporate transportation
- Health care: in-house medical centres, voluntary medical insurance, preferential dentistry for certain professions, regular medical examinations for the prevention of occupational and age-related diseases, food subsidies
- Housing programmes for young specialists and certain other categories of employees
- Merit-based recognition: professional skills competitions, recommendation for corporate, industry and state awards
Professional development and career opportunities
- Unique professional goals
- Talent pool programme: designed to generate a pool of candidates for positions at all management levels
- Professional training and retraining
- Development programmes for young specialists
- Rotation of experts between the Group’s companies
- All candidates, both internal and external, go through the recruitment process.
- Recruitment is competitive, and candidates are assessed based on their education, track record, knowledge, and skills.
- The recruitment process does not consider gender, race, nationality, religion, age, or any other protected categories.
- In order to avoid conflicts of interest, no one is appointed to a position in which they would be directly subordinate to and/or report to a family member.
- All participants in the recruitment process must ensure the confidentiality of information received from candidates and comply with legislation and corporate bylaws on the protection of personal data.
- All candidates must meet the mandatory requirements for a specific position, including appropriate education, experience, professional knowledge, skills, and the absence of medical contraindications.
World Trade Centre,
12 Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Moscow 123610, Russia
phone: +7 (495) 745-77-45; +7 (495) 411-55-94
fax: +7 499 246 23 59
+7 (495) 745-77-45 (ext. 5124)
+7 (495) 745-77-45 (ext. 5225)