Acron Group, Russian mineral fertiliser producers, is looking to hire goal-oriented, self-motivated, active, and creative people focused on teamwork and developing their professional skills.
We want you to join our team!
- Stable and technology-based industry
- Leading position in the mineral fertiliser industry in terms of production growth in Russia
- Stable growth in demand for mineral fertilisers
- Russia is a global leader in the mineral fertiliser industry, producing more than 10% of the world’s mineral fertilisers
Investing in the future
- Vertical integration strategy
- Continuous modernisation of capacity and technical re-equipment
- Development and acquisition of new production facilities and infrastructure
- Automation and improvement of business processes
Strong corporate values
- Traditions of involvement in footprint regions across the generations
- Friendly team, trust-based relationship between managers and employees
- Respect for the opinions of technical experts
- Focus on safe and positive working conditions
Competitive pay and benefits
- Competitive salaries
- Extensive social support programme: recreation centres, health camps, spa-resort treatment, sports infrastructure, educational and leisure centres, corporate transportation
- Health care: in-house medical centres, voluntary medical insurance, preferential dentistry for certain professions, regular medical examinations for the prevention of occupational and age-related diseases, food subsidies
- Housing programmes for young specialists and certain other categories of employees
- Merit-based recognition: professional skills competitions, recommendation for corporate, industry and state awards
Professional development and career opportunities
- Unique professional goals
- Talent pool programme: designed to generate a pool of candidates for positions at all management levels
- Professional training and retraining
- Development programmes for young specialists
- Rotation of experts between the Group’s companies
- All candidates, both internal and external, go through the recruitment process.
- Recruitment is competitive, and candidates are assessed based on their education, track record, knowledge, and skills.
- The recruitment process does not consider gender, race, nationality, religion, age, or any other protected categories.
- In order to avoid conflicts of interest, no one is appointed to a position in which they would be directly subordinate to and/or report to a family member.
- All participants in the recruitment process must ensure the confidentiality of information received from candidates and comply with legislation and corporate bylaws on the protection of personal data.
- All candidates must meet the mandatory requirements for a specific position, including appropriate education, experience, professional knowledge, skills, and the absence of medical contraindications.
World Trade Centre,
12 Krasnopresnenskaya Naberezhnaya, Moscow 123610, Russia
phone: +7 (495) 745-77-45; +7 (495) 411-55-94
fax: +7 499 246 23 59
+7 (495) 745-77-45 (ext. 5124)
+7 (495) 745-77-45 (ext. 5225)