RAS Financial Highlights
- Revenue totalled RUB 39,404 million, up 18% year-on-year (2013: RUB 33,421 million)
- Sales profit was RUB 15,214 million, up 65% year-on-year (2013: RUB 9,222 million)
- EBITDA* was RUB 16,141 million, up 65% (2013: RUB 9,804 million)
- EBITDA margin was 41%, against 29% in 2013
- Net loss totalled RUB 7,935 million.
The financial results were influenced by a loss of RUB 14,657 million caused by a negative currency exchange rate and a loss of RUB 346 million due to a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments. Net profit before mentioned above items increased 2.6 times to RUB 7,068 million against RUB 2,720 million year-on-year.
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit (sales profit) plus depreciation and amortisation.