- Reviewing Acron’s 2018 annual financial statements (accounts)
- Considering recommendations on Acron’s profit and loss distribution for 2018
- Paying (declaring) dividends for 2018, determining their amount and form of payment
- Considering the auditor’s reports on Acron’s 2018 statements
- Approving the terms and conditions of an agreement for Acron’s Registrar to act as counting commission at Acron’s annual general meeting on 30 May 2019
- Determining the Board’s position on agenda items for Acron’s annual general meeting
The Board also proposed a record date of 11 June 2019 for persons entitled to dividends.
All the information to be provided to persons entitled to attend the shareholder meeting will be made available on the corporate website on 8 May 2019 and submitted to the central depositary. It will also be available at the Company’s offices.