Shareholders approved the Company’s 2013 Annual Report, financial statements and profit and loss distribution proposed by the Company’s Board of Directors.
Based on the vote results, the general meeting resolved to pay (declare) 2013 dividends on issued preferred shares in the amount of RUB 1.20 per share. The preferred dividend record date shall be June 11, 2014. The resolution on paying (declaring) 2013 dividends on ordinary shares was not passed. Earlier, the Board of Directors recommended to the general meeting not to pay 2013 dividends on Dorogobuzh issued ordinary shares.
The meeting also approved the Company’s Charter as amended and Regulation on Dorogobuzh General Meeting drafted by the Board of Directors, and approved the following auditors:
• Baker Tilly Russaudit for RAS financial statements
• KPMG for IFRS financial statements
The meeting elected the Board of Directors as follows:
• Viktor Bocherikov, Executive Director
• Tatiana Mikheyeva, Head of the Economic Planning Division
• Oleg Tikhonov, Chief Technology Officer
• Alexei Gusev, Vice President for Commercial Activity and Production Optimisation
• Alexander Popov, Senior Vice President
• Ilya Popov, Head of the Investor Relations Department
• Dmitry Khabrat, Vice President Overseas
The meeting elected an internal audit team consisting of Larisa Istomina, Tatiana Bublevich, Svetlana Maslo, Liubov Tchurkina and Galina Shapkina.
Following the shareholder vote counting and declaration of vote results, Board of Directors held its first meeting. Alexander Popov was elected Chair of the Board of Directors and Viktor Bocherikov was elected Deputy Chair. The Board of Directors appointed the Managing Board as follows: President Vladimir Kunitsky (Chair of the Managing Board), Senior Vice President Oscar Valters, Senior Vice President Alexander Popov, Vice President for Production and Development Ivan Antonov, Vice President for Human Resources and Special Projects Irina Raber, and Finance Director Alexei Milenkov.