Today, Dorogobuzh (member of Acron Group) released its audited unconsolidated RAS statements for 2014.
RAS Financial Highlights
- Revenue totalled RUB 16,131 million, down 7% year-on-year (2013: RUB 17,360 million)
- Sales profit was RUB 4,087 million, down 8% year-on-year (2013: RUB 4,466 million)
- EBITDA* was RUB 4,545 million, down 7% (2013: RUB 4,904 million) • EBITDA margin was 28%, unchanged year-on-year
- Net profit totalled RUB 412 million. The financial results were influenced by a loss of RUB 3,634 million caused by a negative currency exchange rate.
- Net profit before currency exchange rate loss totalled RUB 4,046 million against RUB 4,307 million year-on-year.
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit (sales profit) plus depreciation and amortisation.