Today, Acron (MOEX and LSE: AKRN) has released its non-consolidated RAS financial statements for H1 2021.
- Revenue was up 75% year-on-year to RUB 54,605 million (H1 2020: RUB 31,131 million).
- Sales profit increased fourfold year-on-year to RUB 26,454 million (H1 2020: RUB 6,605 million).
- EBITDA* was up 3.1 times year-on-year to RUB 29,116 million (H1 2020: RUB 9,444 million).
- EBITDA margin reached 53%, up from 30% in H1 2020.
- Net profit was RUB 25,945 million (H1 2020: loss of RUB 1,154 million).
*EBITDA is calculated as sales profit plus depreciation and amortisation of fixed and non-tangible assets.
Full financial accounts are available at www.acron.ru