- On reviewing Acron’s 2019 annual financial statements (accounts)
- On recommendations for Acron’s 2019 profit and loss distribution
- On paying (declaring) dividends for 2019, their amount and form of payment
- On considering the auditor’s reports on Acron’s 2019 statements
- On approving the terms and conditions for an agreement with Acron’s Registrar (Joint Stock Company Independent Registrar Company R.O.S.T.) for arranging, convening and holding a general meeting of securities holders, in particular acting as a counting commission
- On determining the Board of Directors’ position on agenda items for Acron’s annual general meeting and grounds for passing relevant resolutions
- On considering the draft Regulation on Acron Board of Directors as amended.
The Board of Directors also proposed to set a record date for persons entitled to dividends for 9 June 2020.
All the information to be provided to persons entitled to attend the shareholder meeting will be available on the corporate website, a shareholder’s personal account at https://lk.rrost.ru, and submitted to the central depositary not later than 8 May 2020. It will also be available at the Company’s offices.