Today, Acron (MOEX and LSE: AKRN) has released its non-consolidated RAS financial statements for the first quarter of 2018.
- Revenue was up 6% year-on-year to RUB 14,826 million (Q1 2017: RUB 13,999 million)
- Sales profit was up 12% year-on-year to RUB 3,947 million (Q1 2017: RUB 3,531 million)
- EBITDA* was up 12% year-on-year to RUB 5,136 million (Q1 2017: RUB 4,602 million)
- EBITDA margin was 35% against 33% for Q1 2017
- Net profit was RUB 692 million, including an exchange difference and a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments. The net profit excluding these items was up 62% year-on-year to RUB 1,271 million (Q1 2017: RUB 783 million).
*EBITDA is calculated as sales profit plus depreciation and amortisation.
Full financial accounts are available at www.acron.ru/en