Acron Board of Directors has resolved to convene its annual general meeting on 31 May 2018 at 9:30 am at Acron Cultural Centre (22a Lomonosov Street, Veliky Novgorod, Russian Federation).
The Board of Directors considered matters related to the annual general meeting preparation and approved its agenda as follows:
- Approving Acron Annual Report for 2017
- Approving Acron annual accounting (financial) statements for 2017
- Distributing Acron profit and loss (including paying (declaring) dividends) for 2017
- Electing Acron Board of Directors
- Paying compensation and reimbursement to members of Acron Board of Directors
- Approving Acron auditor
- Electing Acron Internal Audit Team
- Participating of Acron in joint commercial entities
The record date for the annual general meeting is 7 May 2018 (end of business day).
All the information to be provided to persons entitled to attend the shareholder meeting, including Board of Directors recommendations on dividend amount, will be made available on the corporate website and submitted to the central depositary not later than on 10 May 2018. It will also be available at the Company’s offices.