Today, Acron (Moscow Exchange and LSE: AKRN) has released its unconsolidated RAS financial statements for nine months of 2016.
- Revenue was up 2% year-on-year to RUB 37,231 million (9M 2015: RUB 36,624 million)
- Sales profit was down 29% year-on-year to RUB 11,136 million (9M 2015: RUB 15,701 million)
- EBITDA* was down 27% year-on-year to RUB 12,135 million (9M 2015: RUB 16,616 million)
- EBITDA margin was 33% against 45% for 9M 2015
- Net profit was down 31% year-on-year to RUB 9,619 million (9M 2015: RUB 13,952 million)
*EBITDA is calculated as sales profit plus depreciation and amortisation.
The full version of Acron Group’s financial statements is available at www.acron.ru.