Today, Acron (Moscow Exchange and LSE: AKRN) has released its unconsolidated RAS financial statements for the first six months of 2016.
- Revenue was up 3% year-on-year to RUB 25,241 million (H1 2015: RUB 24,462 million)
- Sales profit was down 21% year-on-year to RUB 8,423 million (H1 2015: RUB 10,692 million)
- EBITDA* was down 20% year-on-year to RUB 9,087 million (H1 2015: RUB 11,295 million)
- EBITDA margin was 36% against 46% in H1 2015
- Net profit was up 29% year-on-year to RUB 10,559 million (H1 2015: RUB 8,203 million)
*EBITDA is calculated as return on sales plus depreciation and amortisation.