Today, Acron (Moscow Exchange and LSE: AKRN) has released its audited unconsolidated RAS financial statements for 2015.
- Revenue was up 28% year-on-year to RUB 50,382 million (2014: RUB 39,404 million)
- Return on sales was up 43% year-on-year to RUB 21,691 million (2014: RUB 15,214 million)
- EBITDA* was up 42% year-on-year to RUB 22,885 million (2014: RUB 16,140 million)
- EBITDA margin was 45% against 41% in 2014
- Net profit totalled RUB 14,363 million (2014: loss of RUB 7,935 million)
*EBITDA is calculated as return on sales plus depreciation and amortisation.
Download Financial Statements (in Russian)