Today Dorogobuzh (a member of the Acron Group) released its unaudited RAS financial statements for the first six months of 2015.
- Revenue totalled RUB 12,723 million, up 53% year-on-year (6M 2014: RUB 8,342 million).
- Sales profit was RUB 5,468 million, up by a factor of 2.7 year-on-year (6M 2014: RUB 2,057 million).
- EBITDA* increased by a factor of 2.5 year-on-year to RUB 5,741 million (6M 2014: RUB 2,286 million).
- EBITDA margin was 45%, against 27% year-on-year.
- Net profit was RUB 5,030 million, up by a factor of 2.4 year-on-year (6M 2014: RUB 2,057 million).
* EBITDA is calculated as sales profit plus depreciation and amortization.
Download Financial Statements (in Russian)