Today Dorogobuzh (a company of Acron Group) has released its unaudited IFRS consolidated condensed financial statements for H1 2014.
• Revenue totalled RUB 8,337 million, down 9% year-on-year (H1 2013: RUB 9,144 million)
• EBITDA* was down 29% to RUB 2,099 million year-on-year (H1 2013: RUB 2,937 million)
• EBITDA margin was 25%, down from 32% year-on-year
• Net profit was RUB 2,064 million, down 13% year-on-year (H1 2013: RUB 2,381 million)
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit adjusted for depreciation of fixed and intangible assets, Forex gains or losses, and other non-monetary and non-core items.
Full version of financial statements is available at www.acron.ru/en.