Today, Acron (Moscow Exchange and LSE: AKRN) has released its unaudited RAS financial statements for 6M 2014.
• Revenue totalled RUB 17,177 million, down 3% year-on-year (6M 2013: RUB 17,633 million)
• Sales profit was RUB 5,134 million, down 10% year-on-year (6M 2013: RUB 5,675 million)
• EBITDA* was RUB 5,592 million, down 6% (6M 2013: RUB 5,969 million)
• EBITDA margin was 33%, against 34% for 6M 2013
• Net loss totalled RUB 864 million, including a loss of RUB 1,989 million due to a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments, and foreign exchange loss of RUB 1,064 million. Net profit adjusted for these items decreased 34% to RUB 2,189 million against RUB 3,336 million year-on-year.
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit plus depreciation and amortisation, profit (loss) from currency exchange and other non-cash and non-standard items.