The Acron Board of Directors resolved to convene an annual general meeting on May 29, 2014.
The Board of Directors approved the agenda for the annual general meeting as follows:
1. Approving Acron’s Annual Report for 2013
2. Approving Acron’s annual accounting (financial) statements for 2013
3. Distributing Acron’s profit and loss (including paying (declaring) dividends) for 2013
4. Distributing Acron’s retained earnings for previous years (including paying (declaring) dividends)
5. Approving Acron Charter as amended
6. Approving Regulation on Acron General Meeting as amended
7. Approving Acron’s auditor
8. Electing Acron Board of Directors
9. Paying compensation and reimbursement to Acron Board of Directors members
10. Approving a related-party transaction
11. Electing Acron’s Internal Audit Team
12. Approving related-party transactions which can be executed by Acron in future in the ordinary course of business
The record date for shareholders entitled to take part in the general meeting is April 10, 2014, at 12:00 am.