Today Acron (Moscow Exchange and LSE: AKRN) released its audited RAS statements for 2012.
- Revenue increased 8% year-on-year, from RUB 33.25 billion to RUB 36.06 billion
- Sales profit was RUB 14.11 billion, up 2% from RUB 13.77 billion in 2011
- EBITDA* was up 3% year-on-year to RUB 14.64 billion (2011: RUB 14.26 billion)
- EBITDA margin was 41% down from 43% year-on-year
- Net profit amounted to RUB 8.55 billion, down 39% year-on-year (2011: RUB 14.01 billion)
*EBITDA is calculated as sales profit plus depreciation and amortization.
Download FInancial Satements (in Russian)