The general meeting approved the annual report and accounting statements, including profit and loss statement and allocation of Dorogobuzh’s 2011 profit and loss.
Shareholders resolved to adjourn consideration of payment (declaration) of 2011 dividends on common and preferred shares until the forthcoming extraordinary general meeting of Dorogobuzh.
The general meeting elected Dorogobuzh Board of Directors consisting of
• Viktor Bocherikov, Executive Director
• Alexei Gusev, Head of the Sales and Procurement Department
• Tatyana Mikheyeva, Head of the Economic Planning Division under Economy and Finance Department
• Andrei Musatov, First Deputy CEO of North-Western Phosphorous Company
• Alexander Popov, Senior Vice President
• Ilya Popov, Head of Investor Relations Division
• Dmitry Khabrat, Deputy Head of Acron Foreign Trade Division
The general meeting also elected the Internal Audit Team (Larisa Istomina, Svetlana Loginova, Svetlana Maslo, Galina Shapkina and Luibov Churkina) and approved Baker Tilly Russaudit as the RAS auditor and KPMG as the IAS auditor.
The general meeting was followed by the first Board of Directors meeting. Alexander Popov was elected to chair the Board of Directors and Viktor Bocherikov was elected his deputy. Vladimir Kunitsky was reappointed Dorogobuzh CEO. The Board of Directors established Dorogobuzh Managing Board, consisting of Vladimir Kunitsky, CEO (Chairman of the Managing Board); Ivan Antonov, Vice President for Production and Development, Oscar Valters, Senior Vice President; Dmitry Golubkov, Vice President Overseas; Alexei Milenkov, Finance Director; and Alexander Popov, Senior Vice President.