The Acron Board of Directors resolved to convene an annual general meeting on June 28, 2012.
The Board of Directors meeting approved the agenda for the annual general meeting as follows:
1. Approval of the 2011 annual report
2. Approval of the accounting statements, including the profit and loss statement for 2011 (profit and loss account) and the profit and loss distribution based on 2011 results
3. On payment (declaration) of dividends based on 2011 results, on the dividend amount, form and payment procedure
4. Board of Directors election
5. On payment of remuneration and compensations to the members of the Acron Board of Directors.
6. Approval of auditor
7. Internal Audit Team election
8. On approval of interested party transactions.
The record date for Acron shareholders entitled to take part in the annual general meeting is May 11, 2012 at 12:00 pm.