Today Acron (RTS, MICEX and LSE: AKRN) released its unaudited consolidated RAS statements for 9M 2011.
• Revenue increased 43% year-on-year, from RUB 32.574 billion to RUB 46.431 billion
• EBITDA* was up by a factor of 2.1 to RUB 15.854 billion (9M 2010 RUB 7.624 billion)
• EBITDA margin was 34%, up from 23% year-on-year
• Net profit amounted to RUB 12.493 billion, including a gain of RUB 1.356 billion due to a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments. Net profit before the revaluation was RUB 11.137 billion, more than triple the RUB 3.087 billion reported for the same period of 2010.
• The Company’s net debt was up 15% to RUB 32.765 billion for the reporting period.
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit (sales profit) plus depreciation and amortisation.