Today, Dorogobuzh (Acron Group’s company) released its non-audited condensed consolidated IFRS financial statements for 9M 2011.
• Revenue increased to RUB 12.533 billion (USD 436 million), up 60% year-on-year (9M 2010: RUB 7.816 billion).
• EBITDA* increased by a factor of 3.1 year-on-year to RUB 4.507 billion (USD 157 million) (9M 2010: RUB 1.438 billion).
• EBITDA margin was 36%, up from 18% for 9M 2010.
• Net profit increased by a factor of 5.3 to RUB 7.212 billion (USD 251 million), against RUB 1.350 billion for the previous year.
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit adjusted by depreciation and amortisation, foreign exchange gains or losses, and other non-monetary and non-core items.