Today Acron (RTS, MICEX and LSE: AKRN) released its non-audited RAS financial statements for M9 2011.
• Revenue totalled RUB 22.92 billion, up 45% year-on-year (M9 2010: RUB 15.84 billion).
• Sales profit increased by the factor 2.2 year-on-year to RUB 8.98 billion (M9 2010: RUB 4.01 billion).
• EBITDA* climbed by the factor 2.1 to RUB 9.34 billion against RUB 4.35 billion in the same period last year.
• EBITDA margin was 41%, up from 27% in M9 2010.
• Net profit totalled RUB 6.15 billion, including a gain of RUB 1.1 billion due to a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments. Thus, net profit before revaluation of the financial investments increased by the factor 2.1 to RUB 5.05 billion against RUB 2.37 billion year-on-year.
*EBITDA is calculated as operating profit (sales profit) plus depreciation and amortisation.