Today Acron (RTS, MICEX and LSE: AKRN) releases its non-audited RAS financial statements for H1 2011.
• Revenue totalled RUB 15.05 billion, up 41% year-on-year (H1 2010: RUB 10.67 billion)
• Sales profit more than doubled year-on-year to RUB 5.77 billion (H1 2010: RUB 2.7 billion)
• EBITDA* doubled year-on-year to RUB 6.0 billion (H1 2010: RUB 2.93 billion)
• EBITDA margin was 40%, up from 27% in H1 2010
• Net profit totalled RUB 7.62 billion, including a gain of RUB 3.13 billion due to a mark-to-market revaluation of the financial investments (including that of sold securities). Net profit before the revaluation increased by the factor 3.3 to RUB 4.5 billion against RUB 1.38 billion year-on-year.
*EBITDA is calculated as operating profit (sales profit) plus depreciation and amortisation.