Today Acron (RTS, MICEX and LSE: AKRN) announced its unaudited consolidated RAS statements for Q1 2011.
• Revenue totalled RUB 14.09 billion, up 23% year-on-year (Q1 2010: RUB 11.46 billion)
• Sales profit almost doubled to RUB 4.80 billion from RUB 2.50 billion in Q1 2010
• EBITDA* was up 85% to RUB 5.13 billion (Q1 2010: RUB 2.77 billion)
• EBITDA margin was 36%, up from 24% year-on-year
• Net profit in the reporting period totalled RUB 5.70 billion, including a gain of RUB 1.50 billion due to a mark-to-market revaluation of Acron’s financial investments (including that of sold securities). Net profit before the revaluation almost tripled year-on-year to RUB 4.19 billion (Q1 2010: RUB 1.44 billion)
* EBITDA is calculated as operating profit (sales profit) plus depreciation and amortisation