The Acron Board of Directors resolved to convene an annual general meeting on May 26, 2011.
The Board of Directors meeting approved the agenda for the annual general meeting, including the following items:
1. Approval of the 2010 annual report
2. Approval of the accounting statements, including the profit and loss statement for 2010 and the profit distribution based on 2010 results
3. Approval of the amended Acron Charter
4. On payment (declaration) of dividends based on 2010 results, on the dividend amount, form and payment procedure
5. Approval of the amended Regulation on the Acron Board of Directors
6. Board of Directors election
7. On payment of remuneration and compensations to the members of the Acron Board of Directors.
8. Internal Audit Team election
9. Approval of auditor
10. Approval of interested party transactions.
The record date for Acron shareholders entitled to take part in the annual general meeting is April 8, 2011 at 12:00 am.
After April 15, the Board of Directors will issue its recommendations to the Acron annual general meeting regarding the amount of the 2010 dividend.