The shareholders meeting approved the annual report and accounting statements, including profit and loss statements, and allocation of Acron’s 2009 profit.
Shareholders resolved to pay 2009 dividends on Acron shares in the amount of RUB 25 per share (RUB 2.5 per GDR).
The meeting elected the Acron Board of Directors:
• Nikolai Arutyunov, Independent Director
• Igor Belikov, Independent Director
• Vladimir Gavrikov, Executive Director
• Alexander Dynkin, CEO Adviser
• Oleg Kornyshev, Head of the Corporate and Legal Division
• Viktor Kochubey, Senior Deputy Executive Director, Chief Technology Officer
• Alexander Popov, Senior Vice President
The meeting elected the Internal Audit Team (Valentina Alexandrova, Irina Klassen, Nadezhda Preobrazhenskaya, Tatyana Strigalyova and Tatyana Khrapova) and approved Baker Tilly Russaudit as the RAS auditor and PriceWaterhouseCoopers as the IAS auditor for Acron’s annual accounting statements.
The shareholders meeting was followed by the first Board of Directors meeting. Alexander Popov was elected to chair the Board of Directors and Vladimir Gavrikov was elected his deputy. Ivan Antonov was reappointed Acron CEO. The Board of Directors established Acron’s Managing Board, consisting of Ivan Antonov, CEO (Chairman of the Managing Board); Oscar Valters, Vice President for Finance; Dmitry Golubkov, Vice President Overseas; Vladimir Kunitsky, Senior Vice President; Alexei Milenkov, Finance Director; and Alexander Popov, Senior Vice President.