Acron’s Board of Directors passed the resolution to hold the annual general shareholders meeting on May 27, 2010.
Board of Directors set the agenda for the Acron’s annual shareholders meeting as follows:
1. Approving 2009 annual report.
2. Approving annual financial statements, including income statement (profit and loss accounts) for 2009, and allocation of profit and losses based on 2009 performance.
3. On paying (declaring) dividend based on 2009 performance, its amount, form and payment procedure.
4. Election of the Board of Directors.
5. On paying remuneration and compensation to the members of the Board of Directors.
6. Approval of Acron’s Auditor.
7. Election of Acron’s Internal Audit Team.
8. On approving related-party transactions.
The date of compiling the list of Acron’s shareholders entitled to attend annual general shareholders meeting is April 9, 2010.