Complex fertilisers contain varying ratios of two or three macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium) required by plants. Their application simplifies the task of balancing soil nutrients and boosts yields. Complex fertilisers supply crops with essential nutrients in a form favourable for plant nutrition, assuring peak efficiency in a variety of climatic conditions.
The Group manufactures NPK, blends, and NP complex fertilisers.
NPK is a multipurpose nitrogen-phosphate-potassium mineral fertiliser. In its highly digestible form, it includes all basic nutrients ensuring balanced plant nutrition.
At least 50% in ammonium form, no more than 50% in nitrate form.
Characteristics and advantages
- NPK activates the plant growth process and increases the seed germination rate
- Strengthens plant immunity by activating protective properties; reduces damage caused by root rot, powdery mildew, and rust
- Increases the durability of plant stems and grain resistance to lodging
- Ensures a significant increase in yield (from 20% to 50%)
- Can be applied using different rates and methods to customize for crop and soil type
- NPK is well retained in soils; it has almost zero scavenging rate by precipitation and is less fixed by the soil-absorbing complex than single-component fertilisers
- Reduces time and money due to the high concentration of active elements, as well as storage and application characteristics
- Anti-caking agents ensure long-term preservation of all fertiliser properties, with increased flowability and slower dissolution, which significantly reduces nitrogen loss during irrigation
NPK is effective on soils of various grain-size distribution in the Central Black Earth Region. It is suitable for unstable and insufficient watering conditions with regular droughts and intensive erosion processes. NPK is recommended for use in autumn during the main application for sugar beet, sunflower, and buckwheat. Sowing application is effective for spring wheat, barley, millet, maize for silage and grain, and various vegetable crops.
The fertiliser shows increased efficiency when topping winter grain crops using a localised band placement method to a depth of 8-10 cm. It is indispensable for overgrown plants that require additional nutrition. NPK positively influences product quality and increases nutritional value and oil content in grains and fruits, which is beneficial for the duration of storage of the crop, as well as the ability of plants to resist bad weather conditions.
NPK application complies with all major agroecological requirements. It is produced using high-quality and environmentally friendly feedstock.
|NPK 23-22-0 ||Acron and Dorogobuzh || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK MOP 15-15-15 ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK MOP 16-16-16 ||Acron and Dorogobuzh || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK MOP 19-9-19 ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK MOP 20-10-10 ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK MOP 22-11-11 ||Acron and Dorogobuzh || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK MOP 25-9-9 ||Acron and Dorogobuzh || (2,5 mb) |
|NPK SOP 15-15-15 ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPKS MOP 18-6-18+2S+2Mg ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPKS MOP 19-16-8+3S ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPS 22-15+7S ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPS 22-18+4S ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
|NPS 22-20+2S ||Acron || (2,5 mb) |
Universal type of complex fertilisers applicable to all plants and soil types.
|NPK 23-10-10 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 24-6-12 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 27-1-13 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 27-6-6 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 29-5-5 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 30-3-3 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 30-4-4 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 31-3-3 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |
|NPK 33-1-1 Blend ||Dorogobuzh || (2,3 mb) |